Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meschnei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 08:42 PM
    Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher noisy, running forever, and not cleaning upper rack
    Kenmore Ultra Wash Model 665-1637. The noise is loud like the machine is overworking and will run for hours to complete a cycle. The top rack does not get clean. Is this a faulty impeller and worn bearing?

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 685 bottom rack [ 0 Answers ]

Bottom rack has folding tines. Gray plastic clip (W10175278GN) that holds folding tines in upright position falls off when you slide the rack in and out to load/unload. Clip appears to hit the water inlet opening on the left inside wall. Is there a redesigned clip to replace the original or another...

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher is stuck in wash cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I got a kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher for Christmas. My husband installed it and it seems like it is stuck in the wash cycle. It ran for an hour and a half and it never drained, so we finally shut it off. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.