Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonrunner50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 07:48 PM
    Hooking up a dvr in rv
    About a month ago I had direct TV installed in my home, Ive had satellite for 15 years, back and forth. Any way since installing I wanted to add another dvr. I purchased a used one I know worked, I purchased a new card for it drom direct TV , upon activating it they determined it wouldn't work with my system, so I decided to put it in my rv and use an old dish , they said OK it should work. I have TV but am unable to record. Am I doing something wrong Thanks Don

Check out some similar questions!

Hooking up dvd recorder to dvr hdtv [ 5 Answers ]

I want to connect: HDTV, DishnetworkDVR and Panasonic DVD/VHS recorder. Tried to do it according to a variety of diagrams, last one with 2 HDMI cables, and 1 (from DVR to DVD-R) white, yellow, red cable. Get message: cannot get signal. Help!!

Hooking up my TV to dvr with out the main box. [ 3 Answers ]

I need help hooking up my TV to dishnetwork DVR. When the guy came and hooked it up the first time he put the main box in the living room. When he hooked up dish net work in the computer room, he didn't have a box and everything worked. When we had a big strom the lighting crashed the TV in the...

Hooking up DVR to DVD recorder, to receiver, to HDTV [ 3 Answers ]

I've been looking for the exact answer to my specific problem, but I haven't been able to find it yet. I hope someone can help me. Here's my equipment: Comcast Scientific Atlanta HDDVR cable box (8300HD, 1 HDMI out, component Out 1, composite Out 2, digital audio) Samsung LCD HDTV (LNT4065F,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.