Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikediddy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 07:43 PM
    1980s cartoon movie boy boat island pizza man cheesy ocean water
    Cartoon where boy ends up on island after travelling across ocean on small boat and there is a big pizza man on the island.
    He travels out over the ocean (cheesy graffic ocean) and eventually ends up at an island where there is a huge pizza man. Sounds very strange, but I have never seen this cartoon/movie since I was 9 to 12.. . That is probably a 1985 cartoon.. . not sure exactly. Anyone know the name?

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

Name this 1980s cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

It was around 1987, a little girl named allison lived on a farm with her parents and her cat winston. A group of ugly green aliens had stolen a magic orb from a peacful bunch of aliens called wobblies. The orb fell to earth and started killing off the crops. Allison met up with 4 of the wobblies, a...

Cartoon about girl and boy on island with pet dolphin? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a c artoon from the 80s or 70s maybe earleier. I have only vague memories, but I know there was a little girl with red-hair and she didn't wear a shirt, m and her brother lived there also, and a father figure of some sort. They fished in the ocean and there was a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.