Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yllwrose318 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 03:44 PM
    Resonable priced lower plate reline
    I need a lower plate reline... I just phoned my dentist but they said it would cost $375... I am only a minimum wage worker working 14 to 18 hours a week... I can not afford that expense... is there somewhere in the Las Vegas, NV area where this is much more resonable priced...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2011, 04:52 PM

Did you consider going in or calling back and ask if they will do it for 250 perhaps.

I have never paid full price for almost any medical treatment in years, I shop it around, offer reduced amount or ask for them to give me a preferred insurance rate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement? [ 4 Answers ]

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement?

What can cause my lower hip area, lower back, and lower right side to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is in my right hip area. It also goes to my right side of my back and right side of my stomach.

Repipe or reline pipes? [ 28 Answers ]

I'm a lady who lives alone and knows nothing about plumbing but I've been getting estimates and it's so confusing. I will appreciate any help. My house is 24 years old with galvanized pipes. It's 1300 sq ft. with 2 baths, 1 kitchen sink, washer, and dishwasher. I've had three pin hole leaks in...

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

View more questions Search