Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a.speedracer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 03:16 PM
    Will a 1988 kawasaki klf 250 gas tank fit onto a 1986 klf 300
    I have a 1986 kawasaki 300 bayou, will a 1988 220 bayou gas tank fit onto my 300

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram Kawasaki bayou 300 [ 5 Answers ]

I am desperatly in need of a wiring diagram for a kawasaki bayou 300 4 wheeler. The wiring is fried on mine and it has been pieced together apparently wrong since it won't start.

I have 6 koit fish in a 300 gallon tank (3 weeks old) but the water is no clear at all. [ 2 Answers ]

I have 6 Koit fishes in a 300 gallon tank that is 3 weeks old). The water is not clear at all and I have a mechanical fountain filter-------what can do to clear the water. HELP ME PLEASE!!

I have a 1988 kawasaki ninja 600 [ 1 Answers ]

I took the bike out for a few rides after sitting for 3 months. I rode it five times in a week without anything happening. Then on my sixth time the bike would not start. I would press the starter and it would just make an electric noise as if it was trying to start. What could be wrong with...

Kawasaki gas leak [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Kawasaki W650 (the triumph knock-off). Recently I have had two problems that seem to be related. First I have water in my tank - I drained it, cleaned it and after about 3 weeks (and several heavy thunderstorms) it seems to be exhibiting the same trouble (coughing, stalling etc.). At...

Gas Grill - Propane tank to fit? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone: I have a question regarding a propane tank on my gas grill. About a year and a half ago, I moved and the movers told me they would not move the propane tank, due to safety issues, but they did move the gas grill (sans propane tank). Since my sister needed a tank anyway, I gave it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.