Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddb424 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Can a felon get on a airforce base to make deliverys?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2011, 12:56 PM

I have never known anyone at a military gate to ask anyone entering the base about a criminal record.

Does your employer know you are a felon? Many employers have to submit lists to the military before their employees can enter a base. You then get permission and that's the ID you show at the gate.

Feb 15, 2011, 01:09 PM
    My employer knows. I just plead gulity to it 2 weeks ago, and was allowed on the base before I plead guilty, they make you go inside and they check your license and ask for your ssn. I just don't want to show up there and not be able to get on the base for getting arrested for 1 painkiller that was in my car(that did not happen on the base)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Comment on ddb424's post
    In what state is having "1 pain killer in my car" a felony?
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2011, 01:24 PM

Yes, it appears they run the names. I doubt you will be able to get onto the base.

And I agree - one pain killer and a felony charge? Do you have a previous record, stolen prescription, something else?

Feb 15, 2011, 01:26 PM
    The great state of Illinois I got a class 4 felony for 1 vicodin it's a narcodic and my charge was illegal poss of a control susbstance 0 to 15 gram same charge as if I had 15 grams of crack it really is messing up my life bad

Feb 15, 2011, 01:28 PM
    Never been arrested before in my life worst I have is a speeding ticket and a seatbelt ticket from 8 years ago
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2011, 01:28 PM

I thought NY was bad! This is amazing. Was there no way to plead down to a lessor charge?

Feb 15, 2011, 01:36 PM
    I had a public defender and he was going to try to get the cops for illegal search and seizure because I wasn't even in the car someone I was with had a warrant I guess and the cops showed up at the store we were at and they had had the dog sniffing around the truck before I even new the cops were there, the cops said the dog hit and found the pill. So we went to court a my public defender told me just take the deal because they can't prove the dog didn't hit so I took it and got 2 years first time offenders probation. It's a huge mess and I have 2 weeks to decide if I want to bring it back in front of judge I don't know what to do
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2011, 01:39 PM

If you go before a Judge what is the worst thing that can happen? I'd find that out and weigh it against pleading guilty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a us airforce wife visa [ 1 Answers ]

How to get us airforce us visa

Marriage in the Airforce [ 1 Answers ]

Just curii0us... iif y0u && y0ur fiancé are planniing 0n gettiing marriied bef0re y0u b0th "ENLiiST"... are u guarranteed that y0u wiill n0t be separated? 0r wiill y0u be able t0 liive t0gether duriing the fiirst 4 years?

How to make a fascinator base [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have recently got into making my own fasinators but the bases are so expensive and rarely the sizes I want. Does anybody know how to make the base from scratch? Thanks.

Dry laid Flagstone: sub-base only, or sub-base and base? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Northern VA and am installing dry laid 1.5" natural cleft flagstone on 4" of bluestone sub-base. I'd like this 500 sq ft. patio to last 20 years or more. My question: Is it overkill to add 2" of stonedust as a base on top of the bluestone sub-base, or is this unnecessary? If my...

View more questions Search