Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minurao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 09:04 AM
    PCOS spoting for 2 weeks... can I pregnant

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

I have PCOS and now my period has lasted almost 2 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and I was recently diagnosed with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome and was put on birth control. All has been going well up until now. I had my normal period the second week of February and then again around the 20th. It is now the 4th of March and my period is still going. It is...

Having contractions at 26 weeks pregnant [ 12 Answers ]

I recently was in the hospital for low abdomen pain I been having and they told me I am having preterm contractions.. they gave me medicine and the pain went away and the next night I was having them again, well I just got back from the doctors office and they did a FNN colture I'm waiting on the...

Is it normal to have spoting 1-2 weeks before your period? [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes a week before my period I get really bad cramps and I have a little bit of spoting but it only lasts for one day and then does not return. It has even happened up to 2 weeks before my period. I take Yasmin birth control pills and I have been taking them for over a year now. Is this normal...

15 weeks pregnant. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 15 weeks pregnant and I'm getting bigger but I haven't gained a pound all pregnant. I've really lost 4 lb. but my belly is still getting bigger is this right

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.