Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LiamBTNH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 06:52 AM
    I'm looking to find the name of this film
    So I used to always watch this film when I was younger, probably when I was about 7 or 8 years old (around 10 years ago), but I cannot remember what it is called.

All I can remember about the film is as follows:

There are two Americans who have two dogs, but they are wanted by a Japanese lady for reasons I cannot remember, she has a pet baby tiger. She hires/knows two sumo wrestlers to get the dogs off the two Americans.

In one scene I can remember, they are getting chased through a market but manage to escape.

In another scene they defuse a bomb with 1 second left - they pull the correct wire (they are colour blind).

In another scene they are in a room - I think it is a prison and start humming the American national anthem.

This is all I can remember so hopefully someone knows what film I am talking about!

Thanks in advance.
    Liam
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 15, 2011, 08:33 AM

Little Heroes 3 (2002)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking to find the name of this film [ 0 Answers ]

So I used to always watch this film when I was younger, probably when I was about 7 or 8 years old (around 10 years ago), but I cannot remember what it is called. All I can remember about the film is as follows: There are two Americans who have two dogs, but they are wanted by a Japanese lady...

How to find the name of a film [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film many years ago, I think it was black and white. It was about a woman who is made to believe she is going mad. I think there is a man hiding in her house trying to convice her she is going crazy, I think he is hiding under a trap door in the floor. Anyway at the end of the film her...

Find name of film [ 2 Answers ]

A man is told his wife and daughter have been killed in an aeroplane crash,he gets phonecall from black lady saying she wants him to come to where the crash happened and shows him that the only thing that survived it was the two seats that his wife and daughter were sat on,baffled he goes away to...

Trying to find name of film [ 1 Answers ]

Years ago I saw a film it was about a couple the move into a new house the women finds a wedding dress in the attic that is ripped. When the women put the dress on she is transported back in time to the time when the dress was last warn. Me and my mum loved this film and have spent years trying to...

View more questions Search