Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess6513859 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2011, 03:55 AM
    Need to tone up fast!!
    I am a 24 year old female and weigh 101lbs I am 5ft 2! I'm am going on holidays in 6 weeks and would like to have my stomach a bit more toned, any tips on how to tone it up a bit quicker? Would I even see a result in 6 weeks?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2011, 08:34 AM

Six weeks can make a big difference.

Start with your diet, cut out all the junk, anything with sugar and processed fats, and eat plenty of fresh whole foods, with the emphasis on protein, healthy fats and green vegetables. Limit white carbs.

Start running or high speed cycling. Work hard, and expect to pant and sweat. Some days, just go for a long run, other days, alternate springs and jobs (or sprints and slow cycling on the bike).

Lift weights, and lift heavy. Go for squats, deadlifts, bench press, military press, bentover rows, stiffleg deadlift, lunges, dips, plank. They will give you a great rear end as well as firmer abs. One exercise which gives your whole midsection a great workout is the wood chopper. YouTube - Woodchopper, Dumbbell or YouTube - Best ab exercises - Dumbbell Reverse Woodchoppers

Sounds odd, but make sure you go to bed on time. Lack of sleep makes you fat.
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Feb 22, 2011, 12:07 AM
    p90x works for a lot of people, also try Zumba.
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

May 21, 2011, 12:32 AM
    A well balanced meal plan, brisk walks/runs, yoga, and mind relaxing exercises. I've heard the Bikini Bootcamp is quite helpful. My wife got one for herself. Seems it offers great and fun fitness and slimming approach. Hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing hair color from red tone to ash tone [ 1 Answers ]

I used Feria Hair color Crushed Garnet to color my hair over the winter. It was a really nice shade, had lots of compliments. I want to change for the summer to Natural Hair Colour 51/2C ash brown. Will the red pigment cause any problems changing to an ash tone? My natural hair color is...

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

Why does my lawnmower race fast then slow then fast etc.. [ 1 Answers ]

It sounds like its revving itself up at the start line

I eat sandwiches daily thinking it's not fast food, IS IT fast food and is it bad me? [ 6 Answers ]

Lunch is almost always homemade Ham/Turkey and cheese with lettuce, onions, etc sandwiches. The bread I use is the simple sliced sandwich bread(Sara Lee or other). Is it that bad?? I'm 30 and I do plenty of exercise and eat overall healthy

Need to tone up, fast! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have some problem tonning up my tummy and my arms.. what is a good way to tone those?? Also my upper legs! I heard drinking a lot of water flattens your tummy... experts... I need your advice! THANKS! :)

View more questions Search