Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ellybaby Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 11:10 PM
    Who's here tried la Bella lightning gel if so please help?
    Well I dyed my hair black last yr and I'm getting tired of it and so I tried to dyed it light brown and so I dye my hair about three times and nothing changes only my roots so I was planning on bleaching my hair but I don't want my hair to get damaged since I dyed it a lot so I heard about this lighting hair gel and I was wondering if it would work on my hair since the black dye doesn't seem to go away and if it doesn't going to work what else can I do?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2011, 03:48 AM
    Never heard of it but I'm going to hope someone answers your question so I can find out too :) oh I hope its true and its sold in Ireland :)
    princess6513859 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2011, 04:09 AM
    Colour will not lift colour so that's the reason the lighter colour did not lift the darker and only changed your roots! I have not heard about this gel but if it's a lightner it will act in the same way as bleach, it will strip the colour. My advice would be to go to a professional salon, even start by adding a few highlights and go lighter gradually it will do less damage to the hair and stop using box colours they only leave a build up of colour in the hair which can be difficult to get out. Hope this helps
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2011, 08:49 AM
    hey I just found this on eBay
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/LoREAL-COLOR-ZAP-HAIR-COLOR-REMOVER-29-99-/380252574080?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5888d1 d180

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bella,6mth old kitten felv positive [ 1 Answers ]

I am an animal foster parent & animal rescuer.. my young mommy cat had just 2 kitten's in july of 2010@5:53 am... i watched the birth;it was amazing&beautiful... i'm the biggest animal lover i know but i do know how much ppl luv their pets.. so here's my problem,lucky,the mama of 1 of her...

Happy Birthday Bella! [ 10 Answers ]

It's our Bella's birthday. She's 27 years young (darn kid! I wish!) :D Anyway, let's all wish her a happy birthday. She got cheated big time. Birthdays right around Christmas always get jilted. Happy Birthday kiddo. Love you! :)

55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel [ 100 Answers ]

I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on...

Bella [ 11 Answers ]

Hello... I am having a similar problem with my 10 week only Boston Terrier. Because we live in Canada, it is too cold for her to go outside so we are doing the paper training. She has done so very well with peeing... we are doing all the suggested things... praising, treating... we have her on a...

View more questions Search