Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimie02 Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Jan 17, 2007, 04:42 PM
    The Dance
    Please Guys AND Girls answer this question I need a lot of help in little time!!

Okay our winter dance is coming up NEXT weekend.

I know my friend will ask me to dance. I want to say yes, but I have a problem. I have no idea HOW to dance. Ive never danced with anyone before, so what do I do. I don't know what to do to fast or slow music. I NEED HELP... please&thankyou!! :confused: :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 05:02 PM
    The box step will get you by at any dance. It's as easy as walking. See it here:
    How to Do the Basic Box Step - eHow.com
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Jan 17, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Put on music and try to dance , look at video clips and try to do what they do . Don't worry about the slow dance (the first time I danced slow dance I had no idia and I did it , its just simple you just move your feet) for the rest you have to search for it , you can ask your friends for a help and try to dance on your own I guess that would help

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Asking her to the dance [ 54 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 and there's a girl I want to ask to the sophomore dance but I don't know if she will go with me. I don't want to just go ask her because I want to try to have the best opportunity for her to say yes because I really like her a lot. We are kind of friends, I'm also friends with some of...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

Which dance is The Dance [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the song "The Dance" sometimes people call it, Let the music play... The first line is, He tried pretending the dance is just a dance But I see, he's dancing his way back to me.

Dance [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the oldest dance we know?

View more questions Search