Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smallz3014 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 06:30 PM
    80s or 90s movie with a corpse /zombie with a shotgun and a worm as his pet and a boy
    All I remember is that's there is a boy who becomes friends with a corpse type zombie thing that always has a shot gun in a rocking chair in front of this old house or something he also has a worm as his pet I think the worm barks. And the boy needs to save the world or something like that
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 14, 2011, 11:06 PM
    House II: The Second Story (1987)
    smallz3014 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 11:59 PM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    Thank you soooo much, I have been searching for the title of this movie for years, and nobody ever knows what the heck I am talking about, they all think I'm crazy, lol...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

Obscure 80s/90s kids movie/tv, boy statue [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me figure out the name of a really obscure kids movie (or maybe TV episode?) that I saw a long time ago. All I remember about it is that it involved a sort of love triangle between this girl and two boys--one of them liked skateboarding, and one of them gave...

80s/90s Animated Film Where Boy Repaints the Animals in the Zoo [ 0 Answers ]

Okay.. So, there's this movie that I can see in my head, but I cannot for the life of me remember the title of it! It's driving me crazy! Okay, so it's an animated film from either the late 80s or 90s. It takes place at a zoo and somehow, I think some adult does this somehow, all the color from the...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search