Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss maam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Traveling to canada
    My fiancée is a convicted felon and we want to go to canada for a weekend with our kids but we are unsure whether he can go or not due to being a felon, does anyone know how I can find out if he is able too? He isn't on probation he has been trouble free since 2000
    soles2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 02:55 PM
    You may be asked if you've been before a judge. What they're looking for here is felony convictions, DUI charges, and other major crimes, which will probably keep you from crossing the border. Minor traffic violations [speeding, parking, tailgating, etc] won't. If you have been convicted of a serious crime, regardless of how long ago it was, you'll need to fill out an application from Canadian Customs or a Canadian Consulate detailing such things as the crime, itself, your employment history, and proof that you attended rehab or soemthing equivalent. Your mileage may vary; they may ask for more information. The processing fee for this form is $150.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canada [ 3 Answers ]

What's is another name for Canada's legislure?

Traveling [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im Michael Conti. Im currently enrolled in the University of Las Vegas, Nevada. Lately I have been distracted from my work in school. Im really beginning to Wonder what is out there? Im interested in experiencing new cultures, eating new food and Seeing new places and people. Im...

Movie about family traveling west [ 1 Answers ]

I was hoping that someone on here could tell me the name of a movie that I saw on TV in the 60's - 70's about a pioneer family traveling west on a wagon train. I believe that they were headed to Oregon. They had a son who fell in love with a young lady on the trail & if I remember correctly, they...

Canada [ 1 Answers ]

What two bodies are the canada's legislature divided into

Headlights blink when traveling [ 3 Answers ]

I have a blue bird bus. When I turn the lights on they stay on but when I start to drive they blink on and off. I've checked for water in the lens. Anything else I can look for?

View more questions Search