Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiestygal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 01:47 PM
    Lighten my coloured hair without using more hair dye
    I have coloured my hair at home. It is a very dark red how do I lighten my hair so the colour becomes lighter without having to colour my hair again. Is there any home products I could use ? I really do not want to use more hair dye on my hair x
    princess6513859 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2011, 04:13 AM
    Maybe try using johnsons baby shampoo, I have heard that it lightens colour. I have never tried this myself but know a few people that have. Colour fades over time as well but if you want results fast I would advise you to go to a hairdresser.they know best!
    animepierced Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 09:59 AM
    do over it with the whitist blond you can find... or just bleech it again ^.^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lighten black hair dye [ 9 Answers ]

I dyed my hair a black shade. Called natural black. I thought because it was not blue black it would not be so harsh, WRONG. Just horrid. It makes my pale 45 yr old face look tired and haggard. I need to lighted this up without stripping. Please help.

Can developer #20 be used to lighten dark hair dye? [ 1 Answers ]

The at home hair dye I used cam eout a little too dark I heard that developer #20 can lighten it, is it true

Is it OK to bleach/lighten dark hair with packet dye? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been getting my hair bleached at the salon for about 6 months now and its like straw. I heard somewhere that you can lighten your hair using blonde packet dye as its better for your hair. Will this lighten my roots/hair as it is naturally dark? Or will it turn it orange?

How can I lighten dyed black hair? Can I ever dye it light brown again? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've read a couple of posts on this subject but I was wondering... I dyed my hair dark brown but it turned out blue-black. I rushed to the store and bought Color Oops! (it's supposed to reverse the dye and bring you back to your original hair color) and it lightened and I thought my...

View more questions Search