Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dominicanmami Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 12:52 PM
    Mixing
    Just to reopen a previous post that has know closed, for those needing some insight into this.

Quoting another member ;
    "Ok so Ive been researching for 3 days straight now! My head is pounding and I still haven't been able to find enough information. I would really just like to buy it and have it shipped to me but i live in the UK and am worried about it getting stopped at customs as it is illegal here and also i am not finding the correct strengths. Id like 10% or higher as its for my knees and elbows and scars.

Could someone please tell me:

1) Where I could purchase hydroquinone powder from in the uk?
    2) The correct mixing method (including quantities) preferably to make a 10% solution
    3) Any other relevant info

thank you!"
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 09:46 PM
    Well I purchsed my HQ recently from www.monobenzones.ca I already know how to mix the product but they still provided instructions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixing Valve [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I know nothing so where can I find the mixing valve on my shower to see if it needs cleaned out?

Paint mixing [ 2 Answers ]

What colours should I mix to get a gold colour

Mixing old and new wire [ 8 Answers ]

Live in a circa 1940's home with old non-grounded NM cable, cloth outer shell, insulated wires. There are currently 14 outlets on 1 circuit, in addition to 5 ceiling lights. Obviously the circuit is overloaded. I'm planning on running 3 new circuits (living room, bedroom, dining room are...

Mixing pills [ 1 Answers ]

Adderall has amphetamies but wellbutrin xl does not. I would like to know if I can take my wellbutrin xl with emagrece sim which does have amphetamies? After all wouldn't it be like taking the adderall at that point?:rolleyes:

View more questions Search