Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peempee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Can anyone sponsor me with my studies?
    Hello everyone! I'm MJ from Philippines, I really badly need a sponsor for my studies. My parents can't afford to finance my studies in college, due to an instance that the company my parents are working for is closing(bankrupt), and that's the only company & work my parents are depending on for us to live.

I'm a student in a specific University here in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines, taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. I've already done a semester, but unfortunately, due to lack of financial support, I stopped studying and been seeking part-time jobs, but still it can't finance my studies.

It would take about Php400,000-Php450,000(Philippine currency) or $9,300-$10,400(USD) for me to finish my Bachelors Degree including other school expenses.

All I've ever dreamed of is to finish my Bachelors Degree, so that I could pay back my parents hardships. If anybody could help me, I'll be gladly overwhelm & if you wish to contact me, you can send me mail in my account >> {email removed}

And if someone already helped me, and I've finished my Degree, I can really assure that I'll pay him/her back of what he/she caused me. I did this because of my dream & I'm looking forward for a good future, at first I didn't have the courage to write anything here, but my eagerness to finish my studies push me to do this, and I think I made a right decision.

I would really pray and hope that someone could read this and will help me.

Have a Good Day everyone! :)

Check out some similar questions!

My spouse is to sponsor my sponsor,do I still need to submit my statement of account [ 0 Answers ]

I want to invite my spouse and he will be spnsored my sponsor,do I stii need to submite my statement of account?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.