Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NYCozMissionary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 07:46 AM
    I have a GE clothes dryer that is making high pitched squeaking noises. Repairable?
    I had the same problem before with a previous dryer and we eventually had to get rid of it. I found out that the no skid runners were wearing thin which was what the squeaking was from. Is it the same problem for my GE dryer model DBSR453EB3WW?
    NYCozMissionary Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 10:22 AM

Got it diagnosed by local appliance repair shop. I should have it fixed by this time tomorrow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Our Kenmore HE dryer just started making a high pitched squeak. Suggestions? [ 0 Answers ]

Is there something that might need oiling/greasing? Are we looking at repairing a belt? Does anyone have any suggestions I might be able to pass along to my husband? If it helps, the dryer is almost 3 1/2 years old.

GE Clothes Dryer is making loud squeking noises [ 1 Answers ]

The dryer makes a loud squeking noises while running. What can I do to fix it? Maybe replace the belts? I don't know. Thanks for the help. Marc

High pitched squealing in Amana gas dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, First time user. There is a high pitched squealing in our Amana gas dryer. It continues throughout the entire running time. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

View more questions Search