Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 07:15 AM
    What happens if I am late in having my depo injection 2 weeks late?
    I was just wondering what would happen if I was 2 weeks late in getting my depo injection?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2011, 07:24 AM

You have an even higher chance of getting knocked up than you would have if you was on time. No birth control short of complete abstinance is ever 100% effective.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 14, 2011, 07:24 AM

You have a higher risk of getting pregnant, so another form of birth control should be used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was late for my 2nd depo shot, can I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my first depo shot a few months ago, It messed with my period a little bit but it never went away. 3 months later I was due for my next shot.. but I didn't get it until about a month & half until I was supposed to. #1) if you are late for your depo shot, and having un protected sex,what...

Having your depo shot 2 weeks late [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been on the injection for a year, and my forth shot wos given 2 weeks late, I wos told to do a pregnancy test on the 22nd of December, I wos also told to use protection for the next 7 days and I chose not to listen to this as I want to get pregnant, I just want to know what the chances...

If you only had one depo injection after 13 weeks when do you get a period? [ 2 Answers ]

If you only had one depo injection after 13 weeks when do you get a period?

View more questions Search