Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annie.H Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 10:39 PM
    How to not get stage frights
    I am 10, I want to go up stage to preform, but I'm too shy.
    How can I NOT get stage frights?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2011, 10:41 PM

Practice make perfect. Try out for a school play, sign up for drama or choir. Maybe this summer you can sign up for a drama camp. The only way to get over it is to start doing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two stage heat pump with two stage furnace and only three stage thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I had an Amana two stage heat pump installed with a Goodman two stage gas furnace. I have a Comfortnet thermostat and it omly uses the two stage heat pump and high side of furnace. What is the use to have a two s two stage furnace.

Two stage vs single stage heat pump compressors- How much energy does a 2 stage save? [ 1 Answers ]

I am comparing 5 ton heat pumps; some with 2 stage compressors and some with single. Does the two stage really save that much energy when on a 5 ton compressor? Is it worth an extra $1200?

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 6 Answers ]

Anyonw know how to hook this up with a dpdt relay There is 5 wires , outdoor heat for stage 1 heat , propane gas for stage 2 hear Thanks For any help :confused:

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 1 Answers ]

What is the right wiring to hook the WHITE ROGERS 80 SERIES thermostat up ( 1F82-261)? I have a outdoor wood burner dlowing hear to a exchanger in the ducts , and I have propand gas as a back up sorce The furnace is a coleman evecon ( 94 model) with ac (up draft) I think I had the wiring...

View more questions Search