Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wesmeyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 04:32 PM
    An early 80s movie on another planet with good creatures against evil creatures
    The good creatures or aliens had long white hair covering their bodies.the evil creatures or aliens were dark and seemed to have bird like features in their face. Yhere was a seem where the evil ones where feasting at a big long table in their castle. I think they were eating small animals that were served and then running around on the table
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 04:34 PM

Sounds like the movie,.

The Dark Crystal

Trailer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

70s-80s animated movie featuring fairies and other creatures. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, this is driving me crazy... I used to have this movie on a "compilation tape" my cousin made for me when I was young. It was an animated movie about this boy who is on a hunting trip and stumbles upon a 'fairy ring' (this ring of mushrooms with fairies) and he gets taken into a fairy...

80's Space horror flick with flying creatures skull heads... Is on other planet. [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for a movie I ones saw when I was little. I would like to see it again but I can't remember anything but that it is a 80's space horror movie. Its about these astronauts going to another planet. In one scene the astronauts go explore and meet flying monsterous creatures with human skull...

Movie from around 1999 with creatures that live in another dark dimension [ 2 Answers ]

The movie starts with a sister and her brother if I remember right, and they see these creatures in the darkness, if I can remember right, the creatures take her brother to their world to do what they do I guess. It goes to the sisters adult life where she starts seeing the creatures again. There...

1990's animated kids movie with little creatures? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I've been thinking about this movie for years because I watched it as a kid and I cannot remember the name of it! All I can remember is that it has a girl and a boy and these little creature creep around the girls room and eventually take her and I think they bring her underground or...

Movie: boy communicates with creatures in mine shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a made-for-tv movie around 1988-1990 when the Wonderworks specials were airing. A boy and his prospecting father live out west where there is a seemingly bottomless hole in the yard. The father lowers various recording devices into it only to find them ripped to shreds. The boy learns...

View more questions Search