Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2011, 04:15 PM
    Best friend or boybriend...
    Ok well there's this lad who's my best friend , we've been bestfriends for a round a year and a bit now. We have kissed and tongue kissed a few times but nothing really ever happened after that, He has told me before that he loved me and I said the same to him but still nothing happened after that either... But now I want be with him but I'm not sure if I should ask him because were such close friends and I don't want to ruin it... what should I do ? <3
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Feb 13, 2011, 05:43 PM

Take the chance. Talk to him about it.
    confused_xox Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2011, 01:34 PM
    Well me personally I think you should ask him on a date and see how it goes ? What have you got to lose? If it feels awkward just tell him . You should really just ask him out . Good Luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 03:48 PM

You are already kissing, why not go out?
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2011, 04:48 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    We onli kissed once or twice nothing big though...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 05:02 PM

Wish I had friends like that back in the day! How come you can smooch but not talk about dating? Back in the day we never got a smooch without going on a few dates!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 05:10 PM

Why do you suddenly want to go out with him?
    If nothing has happened after the kissing thing, there is probably nothing to happen. But if you are going to be kissing somebody you at least ought to be able to talk about what you're doing.
    How old are the two of you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend wants to be with my ex? Please help. [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, so here's the story, Me & my ex dated for 13 months, Then last month he broke up with me. I got upset & just started crying so I called my best friend to tell her about it & I was crying to her & she said she'll talk to him & make everything okay. So after 3 days went by I saw him at this...

Ex or her best friend? [ 10 Answers ]

Kk so basically my ex girlfriend broke up with me 2 times I really do love her... but I've become really close to her friend and developed feelings for her but I still have feelings for my ex.. now the problem is her friend I have feelings for my best friend dated her and basically were not friends...

Best friend [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to my best friend about y we r not ask close as we use to and how its affecting me and why has are friendship changed?

I want my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have never really had too much trouble getting girls but recently I have fallen for my best friend. I have known her for a couple of years and she is one of those girls that get a lot of attention. I am one of her really good friends but now I want more. I recently hooked up with this girl she...

My best friend want to be with my ex [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend want to be with my ex and I don't know what to do. Me and him have been together for a year and he called it off and know he likes my bestfrined and asked her out a week later. She came to me and asked me for my permission and I told her how I felt and she said that she wont(but I...

View more questions Search