Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boy12345 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 01:57 PM
    17 year old male in need of some advice
    Workout plan for a 17 year old?
    Ok, basically I want an effective home workout plan that would give me some sort of results as quick as possible(I'm not talking ripped, just some toned muscles and body fat loss). I'm 17, just under 6 foot 2. I own an crosstrainer and a set of weights(two small bars, one long bar with (individual)6x 5 pound weight, 4x 2 and a half pound wieghts). Going to the gym is out of question for various reasons, so I am looking for a home workout. I weigh 157 pounds, and have a small stomach and slight man boobs. I've just started using the crosstrainer for about 30minutes a night, burning about 200 calories each time(should I be burning a lot more in that time?). I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some sort of coherent workout plan that is easy to follow and would allow me to lose fat while building muscles. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it!

Ps.if anyone can specify how much the average 17 year old can curl(who does not go to the gym) etc I cannot do 30 pounds on one arm as it feels like it's ripping the muscle(literally) which I presume is extremely bad for my age?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2011, 02:10 PM

Please post each question once.
    boy12345 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Sorry I thought this was the wrong section, and therefore reposted. I was going to delete this one but haven't found out how?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 16 year old male date a 13 year old male? [ 3 Answers ]

Okaie, I am a guy male, that is 16, I am dating a 13 year old male, that is turning 14 really soon, and just wondering because his parents are homo fob, and they are threating to call the cops and charge me, I haven't had sex, I have kissed him, we kiss and hold hands all the time, I know we both...

Can a 18 year old male date a 14 year old female [ 2 Answers ]

Can a 18 yr old male date a 14 yr old female in the state of Texas

20 year old male with 17 year old female in Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who is 20 and the had sex with a 17 year old girl and her mom called the cops and supposedly filed a missing persons report but she wasn't gone for 24 hours . I called her mom and she said that the girl had admitted to them having sex and took her to the hospital and the found semen...

Erection Problem - lady needs male advice please [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend (been together a year) cannot get a proper erection, its always quite soft, and although we still "do it" its very unsatisfying for me. I have never commented, for fear of hurting his feelings as he himself is upset about it, i can tell, but he's never said anything either.I would like...

View more questions Search