Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeehaad Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 11:45 AM
    How do I send Emails and such to multiple people with their website
    How would I send an Email(s), I've received to multiple people
    Ex; such and such to... @.. such and such@.. such and such@... and so on?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 11:48 AM

You click on 'add cc' to send the same e mail to other people.

Tick
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2011, 11:48 AM

It may very slightly depending on which email you use, but usually you just enter one address add a comma, then the next address, and keep repeating with just a comma and a space between each address.

Feb 13, 2011, 12:05 PM
    Tick;
    PLEASE be more DETAILED, MORE Specific in your explanation so that I won't have to return because it is'nt working for me.
    Is it simply Click on Add cc and then put in All the info (Names and Email add; exactly what do I do
    No I am not being funny, I just need Details when it comes to the workings of Computers OK
    Thank you take care
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2011, 12:17 PM

I think if you take mine and tick's answers both, you should have all the details you need.

Unless you tell us what your computer skills level is, it's not fair for you to jump on tickle for not being detailed enough. Sending emails to multiple people is really pretty basic, a lot of emails also give instruction in the tutorial or FAQ sections. She assumed you could figure out how to type in the addresses, I assumed you were like my mother and wouldn't know.

If the answers we gave aren't enough, please feel free to come back and we'll try to figure out what the problem is.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 13, 2011, 12:19 PM

It depends on what e-mail client you use, that's why we can't be specific. In general an e-mail client will show a To, CC and BCC box. To send the same mail to multiple people you just enter the email addresses ([email protected]) separated by a comma.

There are other considerations here. Most e-mail services don't permit sending spam so they flag when someone sends an e-mail to too many people. Also its not polite to sent the same e-mail where others can see all the names you sent to.

Can you give up more details about what you are sending and who these people are?

Feb 13, 2011, 12:46 PM

Hi, JustCurious55 and Tickle;
    First and foremost I need for both of you to know that I wasn't jumping on Tickle fore Tickle didn't do Anything to offend me. What Tickle did though was try to help me. Now I will tell you something about me that I didn't want to say
    I am Autistic. My understanding of things that I do comes with my Needing and Having Details and Guidance. I Really wasn't jumping on Tickle. I think that my Capitalizations is what caused you to think that.
    Tickle I apologize from the bottom of my heart for causing you grief, Please Forgive me
    Sincerely
    Jeehaad
    Thank you so much
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2011, 12:50 PM

Yes, it was the all caps that made it seem you were jumping on her. Glad to know that's not what you intended.

Were you able to send the emails yet?
    Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehaad View Post
    Hi, JustCurious55 and Tickle;
    First and foremost I need for both of you to know that I wasn't jumping on Tickle fore Tickle didn't do Anything to offend me. What Tickle did though was try to help me. Now I will tell you something about me that I didn't want to say
    I am Autistic. My understanding of things that I do comes with my Needing and Having Details and Guidance. I Really wasn't jumping on Tickle. I think that my Capitalizations is what caused you to think that.
    Tickle I apologize from the bottom of my heart for causing you grief, Please Forgive me
    Sincerely
    Jeehaad
    Thank you so much

Hey, guy,no problem I didn't take offence. You were just asking for a better explanation. Take care :)

Tick

Feb 13, 2011, 01:23 PM

Yes and again Thank You Both so very much for your answers. For the record I am female:)
    I couldn't find Any Smiley Faces
    No problem NO worries
    Take Care
    Sincerely Haleemah Jeehaad
    Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehaad View Post
    Yes and again Thank You Both so very much for your answers. For the record I am female:)
    I couldn't find Any Smiley Faces
    No problem NO worries
    Take Care
    Sincerely Haleemah Jeehaad
    You have a good attitude, jeehaad, please keep in touch with us and let us know how you work it all out.
    Okay for correcting the gender, couldn't tell by your name :)
    Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do jewish people cover their head [ 7 Answers ]

Why do most jewish people I see cover their heads? Also can you tell me what the different coverings are and what they mean.

Can't send emails vista [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I can't send emails, but I can receive them. My operating system is windows vista and my server is mypostoffice.co.uk. Hope someone can help please Cheers

Unable to send emails [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having problems sending emails through my hotmail account and also replying on Facebook. My computer seems to be otherwise in working order. I have deleted any history and cleaned the desktop up. Now Im stuck, anyone know what's happening? Thanks

I can send emails but can't receive them [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would be ever so grateful for some help as I am clueless when it comes to computers going wrong! I seem to have no problem sending emails but can't receive them. When I click send and receive it does what it is supposed to do and then tells me there are no messages but I know there...

OutlookE does not send emails [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I have just bought a laptop sony vaio sz 220. Since I have an email account with inbox.com, I want to retrive and send my emails through my laptop. Following the indications given by inbox, I set up my Outlook Espress. Now, as for downloading it works fine. The problem is when I...

View more questions Search