Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kmm061896 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 13, 2011, 09:32 AM
    How do I get rid of my acne ?
    I am almost 15 years old . I have had acne for about 2 years now . It isn't that bad at all . In fact is has gotten better throughout the year . But I'd rather not have ANY acne . What is the best way to get rid of even just a little acne ?
    avqwz Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2011, 09:38 AM
    I'm 11, and I'm going through the same thing.I use proactive, and it does what its supposed to.I suggest since you only have a little bit of acne,to use proactive and wash your face regurally.

Feb 13, 2011, 09:55 AM
    Comment on avqwz's post
    Thank you . I will try proactiv . My mom uses it but my skin is just a little sensitive so I didn't know if it would be too strong . But I will try it & see what happens .
    avqwz Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2011, 10:30 AM
    I also have very sensitive skin, but I never have problems,so don't worry about that.

Feb 13, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Comment on avqwz's post
    Okay , thnk you very much
    getridofacne247 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Any tips for you:

To be able to eliminate acne and then any skin problems you have to keep the skin free from any grime or dust that can lead to inflamed skin. This requires implementing a regular skincare routine that concentrates on healing your acne and keeping the skin free from things that could cause acne.

Topical Acne Medication - Over-the-counter and Prescription Items

Probably the most popular techniques regarding how to eliminate acne fast is using topical acne medication: creams or gels you rub to your face and skin. They work by killing off bacteria and bacteria and getting rid of dead skin cells.

Dental Acne Remedies

Dental acne medication describes prescription pills provided to you with a skin doctor or physician, with regards to treating acne internally. The most typical dental acne medicine is anti-biotics plus they work by killing off bacteria in your body internally, therefore eliminating acne from inside.

Diet and Mind-Body Health

Finding out how to eliminate acne fast also involves learning things to eat and never to consume. There's a hyperlink between what you eat and the look of acne. You will find specific acne trigger meals you need to avoid. While not every one of them may cause acne in someone, lots of people have reported a rise of acne from eating them. Here are a few general acne meals to prevent:

• Meals full of fatty foods - They are not only unhealthy, the saturated fats competes using the fats already in your body and this leads to annoyed skin.

• Meals individuals are full of sugar. Milk chocolates, sweets, deserts and cakes. They're high in sugar and can frequently spike your blood insulin levels. This might affect you're the body's hormones and cause acne breakouts.

• Milk and Milk products. The body's hormones in dairy and also the high saturated fats content will and frequently result in a rise in acne. It has been noted by many people acne sufferers.

Aside from diet, it is crucial that you simply maintain good physical and mental health. Stress could be a major reason for acne. You have to get some exercise regularly to be able to sweat the harmful toxins within your body. Get enough sleep so that your skin can heal. And cope with stress by speaking to individuals who care about your needs or learning techniques like meditation to soothe the mind.

Source: Get rid of acne

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get rid of acne scarrs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and my acne is fading away but I have some little dark spots where the acne was on my cheeks and forehead I'm wondering what's the best way to get them to disappear

I have back acne. Does anyone know how to get rid of it. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Everyone! I have one tiny problem. I have like bumps on my back it's also known as "Bacne." I really want to get rid of it. Does anyone know how? Thank you!(:

How to get rid of acne [ 4 Answers ]

Do u have any ideas to get rid of acne

Getting rid of Acne [ 3 Answers ]

Which is better for getting rid of acne? Natural pH based skin cleansers or sorbitol or glycerol based soaps?

How do I get rid of acne spots? [ 4 Answers ]

I've had acne for a while now, ever since I reached puberty. I only get large acne spots every once in a while but I always seem to have these little spots all over my face and back! There just like little red dots but they really annoy me... I've tried creams and all that but the small spots never...

View more questions Search