Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 02:02 AM
    Introduction letter
    I am new in business, I recently opened a mobile company and would like to introduce it to the corporate world, where or how do I do it?
    shivalik Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 07:08 PM
    This article might help you to write in a natural way.

How to Just Write What You Want to Write Without any Fear!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

We in small die manufacturing company,we want introduce our company please give good introduction fromats

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Work for a very high end construction company, and they have asked me to write a letter introducing ourselves to all the Architects around the area. I am trying to find the right way to word the letter I need some pointers. I really want to impress them and make this letter as professional as I...

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

Good morning, My first launguage is afrikaans and I would like to write an introduction letter of our company which is a real estate agency. İntorduction of our company to other real estate agencies in europe to market our properties and business relations. I would really appreciate help ...

Hi, Can anyone give me a good sample of a recruiting company introduction letter to a client. Thanking you in anticipation. Praveen

We are started new small scale die making company,so we want to introduce our company To another company ,please give good format to intraduce our company

View more questions Search