Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JonDo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 11:33 PM
    I'm looking for a particular animated film...
    I'm looking for an animated film that's probably made from the 1980s-1990s. Country of origin is unknown but I do know that in the first few scenes there was a little boy and he was taken to a kingdom via a train that happens to stop outside of his bedroom. Once the boy arrived at the kingdom he was given a key that opens every door in the castle but the king warns him not to open this one particular door with the dragon symbol on it. As the boy spends time in the castle, he befriends the king's daughter, the princess, and she gave him cookies as sign of affection. These are the few scenes that I recalled seeing, the last time I saw this film was in the 1990s. I would appreciate it if somebody can tell me the name of this film.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 12, 2011, 11:55 PM

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this animated film? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to watch as a child (I am 21 now) and I think it is an anime style movie. It is about a girl and her friends and she finds out there is some kind of secret in her attic that her grand father won't tell her. The family, along with other families had to come (to where ever...

Animated film [ 5 Answers ]

I saw this movie in music class years ago, but can't remember the title. There's a lonely boy with a flute, and some girl appears and takes him off to some magical world, saying that he's supposed to save it from destruction. He meets some little black demon that can fly around like a buzzsaw, ala...

Can't ID old animated film! [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in the early 80's so this either came before or around that time. I remember it from when I was a little girl. Pretty sure it was American made, but you never know. The one scene I remember was of a little girl (in pink?) running after a man on a horse, who I assumed was her father....

View more questions Search