Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JDCaro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 09:20 PM
    Maytag dryer MDE6200AYW makes squeaking noise and now has a burning rubber smell?

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer- thermal fuse gets blown- burning smell [ 17 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a maytag performa PYE4500AYW dryer. It was working perfect, never had any problems. All of a sudden after a load of towels it won't turn on. No power at all. I check the breaker and even removed the back...

Whirlpool dryer makes a grinding noise and a burning smell [ 1 Answers ]

When I press start, I hear a loud grinding noise (like metal on metal) and smell a burning noise. I quickly turned off the dryer so as not to burn out anything. I looked inside the dryer, and felt around the edges for a lodged piece of metal/coin. There was none. I spun the drum, by hand, and...

No heat from dryer. Burning rubber smell. [ 3 Answers ]

I was using my Whirlpool dryer on high heat to get wrinkles out of a pair of paints. All of a sudden I smelled burning rubber, and the garage was filled with smoke. After cooling things down, we tried the dryer. It works but does not have any heat. Got any ideas about what is wrong?

Burning Rubber Smell Kenmore 90 Series Washer [ 1 Answers ]

A burning rubber smell is coming from the washer when it is running. This is the first time this washser has done this. Could it be a bad motor? How can I begin troubleshooting this? Specifically, it is a Kenmore 90 Series Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plus Washer with Quiet Pack, whatever that is......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.