Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melaniel0pez Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2011, 06:18 PM
    How do I learn to fight someone back if I've never been in a fight?
    Well a girl's boyfriend flirts with me a little and it pisses her off. So to get attention she says I'm trying to steal him from her (how pathetic, right?) at first I ignored her b.s. but when she started putting my friends against me she crossed the line. She keeps saying she will knock me out but I'm waiting... I just want to prove to her that if she really wants to fight with me to I won't try backing off. If I had to I would but I hear that her friends will jump me. She knows she won't try to hit me to make me look like the jerk and her being the innocent one. Thanks to her I'm left with TWO TRUE friends because all of my old "friends" backed away and went on her side. Don't try saying to "ignor her" because no matter how hard I try she won't leave me alone
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 12, 2011, 06:48 PM
    Words, use clever words.
    Tell her that any woman who has to beat up her sisters because her man is flirting, (and if he's flirting with you, ask her, isn't he probably flirting with others, and if she beats you up, is she going to beat up the next one and the one after that?), is aiming in the wrong direction. If she has to beat up someone, it should be HIM.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 06:51 PM

How old are you Melanie?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 07:33 PM

Fighting over what someone says, is very immature, next her actions show her as childish, but yours does not show much better.

First if you are not trained to fight, you are not going to learn over night, What you do learn in any school that teaches self defense or fighting is that the best fight is one you don't fight.
    Rednecckkk2016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2012, 05:02 PM
    She is bluffing you, next time she starts this, grab her by the hair of the head and punch her in the face with everything you got. That'll teach er not to start drama anymore!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He left for vacation without telling me after a fight, will he come back to me? [ 34 Answers ]

For three years of being together, we have a share of lots of fights and arguments, breaking up and getting back together again. We have lots of ups and downs so recently. He kept on telling me I am drama.. and I don't understand anymore, I cannot differentiate my feelings to a drama, even a little...

All we do is fight [ 6 Answers ]

OK my name is rob I have a year old daughter and my and my girlfriend just fight all the time she is not happy and I am not either but we do want it too work if any one has any in put please I need help with this one and this is the only way I know how without talking to any one I know just feel...

How do you fight getting your last paycheck back? [ 3 Answers ]

I gave resignation at my work without giving 2 week notice. I was sick with cancer and had accrued sick time into the negative and now they are telling me that they are not giving me my last paycheck, I never signed anything stating they could take it and I am wondering how I can get it back. I...

Kids being taught to fight back! [ 8 Answers ]

How do you feel about kids being taught to defend themselves in school against someone with a gun? In Georgetown, Massachusetts, they are teaching kids what to do in case something happens while they're in school after hearing that Florida is implementing this technique. I think it is a...

Can I fight this [ 5 Answers ]

In 2005 we were renting and apartment, we were going to be moving when our lease was up the first of march.. Feb 1st I wrote out a 30 day notice to give to the landlord. I gave it to the assistant manager of the apartment complex we lived in. She returned it to me telling me she couldn't take it...

View more questions Search