Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaylaRanae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 03:03 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I am 19 years old. I am five days late for my period and I have no signs of starting. I know I should take a test I just don't have the money right now. The only sign of pregnancy I have is nausea and frequent headaches also the nausea happens a lot when I'm eating and also being tired more often but that could be due to my lifestyle. I'm usually on time for my period give or take one or two days. But I don't have any other symptoms like breast tenderness or darkening of the nipples. Could it be normal not to have the normal symptoms of pregnancy? I'm just unsure of a lot of things and reassurance would be great to know what women who have been pregnant think or have experienced.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2011, 03:28 PM

Symptoms actually aren't all that reliable when determining pregnancy. The missed period is usually the first symptom you'll experience that is anywhere even remotely close to reliable, and even than can be cause by changes in diet, exercise, stress, or a million other things.

The only way to find out really is to take a test. A store bought test is usually about $10 or so. And if you can't afford that, try calling around to clinics in your area. Places like planned parenthood may be able to test you for free.
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Feb 19, 2011, 12:21 PM
    Dollar stores have very reliable tests for only $1 each.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search