Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 04:52 AM
    Cancellation of group health insurance
    By mistake we took group insurance for our staff from tow different company, what is possess for cancellation of one?

ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 17, 2011, 04:38 AM

If you worked through a broker, contact the broker. Otherwise contact the carrier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is group health insurance cheaper than individual? [ 3 Answers ]

We currently offer individual reimbursements to our employees and have been thinking about getting group insurance. However, I've heard the process is a both extensive and I want to make sure we can offer about the same (or better) coverage through the group plan. We are only 3 employees which I...

Health insurance for diabetic, otherwise in good health [ 5 Answers ]

Next month, I will be landing in Texas as a new immigrant on my Green Card (female aged 55 years - not working). I have diabetese which is well controlled bu insulin and am otherwise in good health. Which companies would provide me a health insurance cover, even if they put a waiting period for the...

Appealing Cancellation of Health Insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I am a retiree and worked in New York. I was offered continuation of my health insurance for life. I was out of town and thought I paid it electronically through my bank. When I came home on the 25th of June, I was going over my bills and saw that it was never paid so I paid it immediately...

View more questions Search