Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oxmiss..xx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 02:53 AM
    I had broan discharge for 2 days and it stopped to me I usually get that before my period. But I haven't gottin it yet? Wat culd it be

Hi, I'm 17 and I am sexually acttive with my man and I had brown discharge for 2 days and it stopped and I didn't ge my period and to me that's alwayz a sign I'm going to get it but I haven't what culd that be
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2011, 02:46 PM

It may be that your period is still going to start and that was just an early indication of it. It may be that your period is off this cycle... it sometimes happens. It may be due to pregnancy.

Give it another week or so. If still no period as you would normally expect, try a pregnancy test. If negative, see what happens when your period would be due next month and test again if necessary.
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Feb 17, 2011, 03:51 AM
    Doula covered it. I would take a pregnancy test and see if it is positive. Maybe talk with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I was pose to on my period on da 16 of jan. But I didn't on I noticed brown dischar [ 1 Answers ]

OK I was pose to on my period on da 16 of jan. but I didn't on I noticed brown discharge but only when I went to da bathroom and wipe it was very light but went away now nothing I still haven't come on my period... I also took a hpt it came back negative... o yea I recently had a MC in November but...

Stopped birth control, and had brown discharge. Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I was on birth control up until last month. Once I got off it, I got my period. Now I expected to get my period this Monday, and on Tuesday I thought I got my period, but It turned out to be brown discharge, which I had for about a day. Is this normal? Now I am in the clear. I also just lost 15...

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

View more questions Search