Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fromearthbelow Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Who wrote this poem if indeed it even exists:
    It is something like this: Traveler from earth below/ when thee not further in our hall's magic glow/bide with us rather hast thou scanned joy's distant morrow/ cast away sorrow and enter'd the wish'd for land?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2011, 12:56 PM
    It is a song found in the book "Tales from the 'Phantasus,' etc
    By Johann Ludwig Tieck (Page 7, "The Friends")

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-phantasus-Johann-Ludwig-Tieck/dp/0217565611
    fromearthbelow Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2011, 02:22 AM
    Wow thank you so much I have been wandering about this for years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem: [ 0 Answers ]

It is something like this: Traveler from earth below/ when thee not further in our hall's magic glow/bide with us rather hast thou scanned joy's distant morrow/ cast away sorrow and enter'd the wish'd for land?

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

You are blinded by the past, and cannot see A heart so pure and kind and only harmony. I'f you never take a risk your heart is yours to keep Love remains a dream that safe and happens only in your sleep I don't need to sell myself and men are always there But am looking for the one to...

Who Wrote This Poem? [ 1 Answers ]

The wind is whistling. The trees are swaying. The old woman fraying. Every step to your dream, every step from reality. The reality is you can do whatever you want. There is infinite things to explore, if you put your mind to it. Life is like a battle dream or reality. Everything is possible

Who wrote in a poem: [ 2 Answers ]

I read where John Maxwell wrote the following poem... but I don't think he did. "There is a choice you have to make, In everything you do. And you must always keep in mind, The choice you make, makes you." ... Can you help?

Who wrote this poem? [ 2 Answers ]

"The time I've lost in wooing, In watching and pursuing The light that lies In woman's eyes, Has been my heart's undoing. Tho' Wisdom oft has sought me, I scorn'd the lore she brought me, My only books Were women's looks, And folly's all they taught me.

View more questions Search