Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johny2010 Posts: 21, Reputation: -5

Feb 11, 2011, 06:13 PM
    One sided love
    I love the one that I should not love. But she doesn't know that I love her. I'm happy while I saw her.I love her smile,her sweet words... But Do you know? She is my teacher..
    I know I should not love her.. so please help me. how to forget her?
    ReverendOmen Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2011, 06:22 PM
    You can't forget her. You shouldn't try. Instead, remember her as a woman you loved, but couldn't have and seek out the girl who makes her an old memory instead of a current infatuation. Also, your English is a bit muddles. Foreign exchange? If you are a student from another country in love with your teacher in America, DO NOT PURSUE IT! This country will chew her up and spit her out if she ever did do anything about it. You do not want to be responsible for destroying the person you care about. It will haunt you worse than Love ever could.

Feb 11, 2011, 06:28 PM
    Comment on ReverendOmen's post
    Yap! I know my English is very bad . I am from Japan and still studying English to know better. I cannot forget her. Do you have any way to help me?
    ReverendOmen Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2011, 06:40 PM
    As stated, It would be bad for you to forget, forgetting is the number one fault of humans. Instead, find something to occupy more of your mind than her. Seek a woman who is attainable and makes you feel more for her than for your teacher. Lastly, every time you think of how much you love your teacher, remind yourself that your love for her is the reason you must not pursue her. You love her too much to risk her lifestyle, happiness, etc. for your own needs. True love is sacrifice. There's no getting around it. There is no great love without great misery.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 03:46 PM

You don't forget about someone you love, but you don't just sit and think about it all the time either. You do other things you enjoy, and as you do things and make new memories old ones get push down the line.

Feb 15, 2011, 08:05 AM
    Thanks,I will try to follow your advice...
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2011, 08:13 AM

Johny,

Do you think you are the first person to ever have a crush on his/her teacher. Sorry, your NOT!! Goodness, I can still look back and very fond memories of my honor history teacher as a sophomore in high school. He was a first time teacher, and let me tell you I had our wedding plan and how many children we were going to have. But, you see those were just fantasys of youth.

A crush is nothing to be ashamed of, but you need to recognize it as that. Have fun in your class, enjoy your fantasys. Then when class is OVER at end of day, MOVE on to reality and get out with friends!!

Don't make this anymore then what it is, or you will just be wasting your time!! She is a good teacher, don't disrepect her position.

Take care
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 15, 2011, 11:28 AM

Talaniman said it best. Focus your attention somewhere else. Keep distracted and meet new people.
    gurubhai1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 05:19 AM
    I say don't forget her. Keep loving but with respect and not physical attraction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get over one-sided love? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old Indian boy living in New Delhi, India. About a year and half ago, I met an 18 year old Cuban-American girl, based in Miami, on Facebook. We started chatting and became very good friends. She calls me her best friend and we have audio-video chat sessions sometimes. We always keep...

How to get over my One sided love? [ 33 Answers ]

.... and we were in primary school together... we met last year in a reunion.. I tried to show him I'm intrested in many ways, my own ways, I was very supportive, I knew he got that band, I showed up in his concerts. he even thought of making an event organizing company I suppported him and we...

What to do with my one sided love [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, On April 2007 I meet her first time at College but that time she had just fall in love with some one else and our relationship was like brother & sister, and we help each other every moment in study and other matters , she feel comfortable with me in study, but her boy friend always doubt her...

One Sided Love [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I am 21yr old boy studying in final year of my college and really obsessed with this girl of class since last 2 yrs . I really really love her . Just can't stop thinking thinking about . Daydreaming is what I all do all day . But she doesn't love me . I know it for sure . She knows that I love...

View more questions Search