Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akbriggs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 05:42 PM
    How long will it take for my tragus, rook and cartilage piercings to semi-close?
    I have atragus, rook and cartilage piercing and I start my softball season tomorrow. I have had my piercings since August of last year. I have never taken them out but the softball tournament I will be at lasts about 5-8 hours and I really don't want to remove my jewelry, but I may have to. What should I do? Get those clear studs or let it breathe for a day? Or will it close on me and I have to re-open it a little?

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercings [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I was wondering how do I tell my mom that I want to pierce my cartilage. She has her navel done so I don't think that it will be a problem but you never no give me some help. :)

Cartilage piercings [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced on my left ear 2 days ago. It is extremely sore to touch and it is a bit red its not beat red its just a little red it doesn't hurt other than touching it and I'm doing the proper cleaning more so than it said. Do you think its infected? Or is it part of the healing...

Cartilage piercings - Yes or no? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting my cartilage pierced on my ear. I've heard needles are the best way to go for many reasons and have read up a bit about keeping it clean etc. Any tips or warnings? Particularly, how long is it best to leave it before 1) swimming, 2) changing the stud/ring, 3)...

Where exactly do cartilage piercings go through? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow and I'm a bit anxious. A friend of mine told me they deliberately miss the cartilage and just go through the fleshy-skin part above the cartilage... contrary to what I've heard. Is she right or not and where exactly does the piercing go through?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.