Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tanya39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 02:11 PM
    At what temperature does fog occur?
    Suppose that the air temperature is 20 degree C (68F) and the relative humidity is 50 percent at 6:00pm, and that during the evening the air temperature drops but its water vapor content does not change. If the air temperature drops (1C)(1.8F) every two hours, will fog occur by sunrise (6:00Am) the next morning? Explain your answer.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Is this a homework question-"explain your answer"? If so, please see site guidelines for posting homework. If not, show us what you have done to answer the question and we will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fahrenheit temperature as a function of Celsius temperature [ 9 Answers ]

Given that the relationship between the two temperature scales is linear, use the facts that water freezes at 0 degrees C and 32 degrees F and boils at 100 degrees C and 212 degrees F to DERIVE a formula to express Fahrenheit temperature as a function of Celsius temperature. Show the derivation of...

Is there any way I can predict fog [ 1 Answers ]

I do a lot of night hunting for varmits. Sometimes if it has rained the previous day I will get fog that evening. Although rain is not nessary for fog in my medow it seems to come and go as it pleases with the evening temp only having to drop a few degrees. It may appear many different times in a...

Temperature increases even after reaching programmed temperature [ 3 Answers ]

I have a NOMA thermostat (model 52-2558-8). After reaching the programmed temperature, the furnace stays on without shutting down (8 degrees before I manually shut it off). Is this a thermostat issue or a furnace problem?

In the fog [ 2 Answers ]

Black and white movie--a wealthy man learns the secret to using is cribbled legs and goes out into the fog at night and kills I through it was called the fog but I guess I was wrong any help out there

Outside Temperature and Indoor Water Temperature [ 1 Answers ]

I just have a general plumbing question. I live in a 4 year old luxury apartment building downtown and we have had an issue with our water temperature for the past month. (there is no cold/cool water... it is all hot - out of all the faucets). The building management is trying to say that this is...

View more questions Search