Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeonaK517 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 10:22 AM
    Menstruation
    I haven't had a period in over a year. My doctor had prescribed me Provera but I was told that taking a pill to regulate a period is not a good choice. I haven't taken the pills yet until I research other options. Can you help me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 11, 2011, 11:05 AM

Why would you not follow your doctor's advice, and was it another doctor who advised you not to take the provera to regular your period. I have often heard this is a regular method of correcting a problem with menstruation cycles.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed menstruation? Or " PRE MENSTRUATION? [ 3 Answers ]

My Girlfriend missed her menstruation and I'm so confused because the day before she missed her menstruation she saw blood in her underwear. So she thought it was her 1st day already. Then, the day after , her menstruation suddenly stopped . So we considered it was just " pre mens " if there is...

Menstruation and pregancy [ 0 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, I got my period two times in sept 2010 is that normal? and I am now pregnant. When did I most likely get pregnant?

Menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

Can anti-booze have an effect on menstruation?

Mamograms and menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

I received a mamogram recently, and I feel like my menstrual cycle may be returning. Do mamograms negatively affect a woman's menstrual cycle?

View more questions Search