Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samplex900 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 10:11 AM
    I have been charge for fraud under 5000 and utter a fraud documents,
    I have been charge with fraud under 5000 and utter fraud documents,the police said that I transfer a car into someone name with out there permision.I told them I had the car selling and a family friend wanted it to buy, so we agree on a price they told me to transfer the car in there name and they give me all there information after I transfer the car the person did not want to pay the full price so I sold the car. The person I sold the car to did not transfer the car and got a few parking ticket on it.They report to the police that they did not own that car,the police did investigate andfound out that I transfer the car and then they charge me, I don't know what to do I don't want to have a criminal record, I live in ontario I need some advice please
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 10:26 AM

You need an Attorney and you need the person who gave you permission to sell the car (the owner) to testify.
    jacen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 11:20 PM
    What documents are served on a person for a fraud charge ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2011, 05:55 AM

What do you mean? The person is arrested.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2011, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jacen View Post
    what documents are served on a person for a fraud charge ?
    Hello again, j:

How many times do you need the answer??

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fraud under $5000 [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys I used to work at a grocery store in Ontario Canada. They are charging me with 7 counts of fraud under $5000. The actual total comes out to just under $1200. So the story is that I had an employee come through for the past couple of months and buy some stuff. The thing is that he would...

Fraud Less than 5000 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24 Y/O. with no prior arrest and clean driving record. I was contacted by a Police investigator because an ex employer had placed a complaint again me. She requested that I get to the police station (she gave me an appointment) where she told me I would be arrested for Fraud. (All...

Fraud over 5000 [ 3 Answers ]

I have not been charged yet, but I need to know what to expect. I applied for a bank loan and changed my income status on my tax return. I did not get any money but there is an investigation in progress. The bank gave the police my tax forms which are photo copies and not the real ones. This is...

Fraud Under $5000 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am in Canada, I was called down to a police station and the peace officer issued a appearance notice to attend court and get fingerprinted. It says I committed fraud under $5000. He showed me some pictures of me at the store. 1) most important - will I get a criminal...

View more questions Search