Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krenee86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Animated movie about monkeys or apes
    There was this animated movie I used to watch I only vaguely remember bits and pieces of it. There were these monkeys or apes that wore clothes and it was pretty graphic as I remember being a kid. There was this annoying male monkey that always tormented and spied on the female monkey. They were up in trees the animation was very pretty. I think there was this abandoned bus? One of the monkey's died a horrible death caused by one of the other monkeys or apes or whatever they were too. I almost want to say there was a "sex" scene in it! I was trying to explain this movie to a friend who had never seen it. If anyone has ANY ideas of what it could be... I'd greatly appreciate it.
    cheeky_monkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 03:27 PM
    I think the movie your looking for is called 'a monkey's tale'
    I actually came over you question trying to look for the movie as well :P
    Well I hope it's the right movie
    Enjoy;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

Title needed for a 80s children's cartoon/movie with monkeys in it [ 7 Answers ]

When I was little I had this tape that I watched all the time (late 80s). All I remember is that there were a bunch of monkeys who lived in the woods in some sort of circus(?) trailer or something. I seem to remember something about a woman as well. The only plot I remember is them getting into...

Similar movie to planet of apes! [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I remember this movie that looked just same as planet of apes, but wasn't really! If I'm correct, the "apes" looked just like the ones in the movie it self, just different, big and hairy, they were slaves for the humans they had some kind of item inside their body that controlled them, so one...

90's animated children movie about monkeys [ 1 Answers ]

I think it's a 90's movie could be late 80's. This is going to bug me if I don't figure it out! It's a movie about this group of monkey's that have a trunk with different hats for different occupations in it. The 2 hats I remember are bus driver hat and they pretend they're on a bus and they sing...

HUMAN REMAINS FOUND THAT are OLDER than apes , monkeys, chimpanzees, gorillas, or NOT [ 56 Answers ]

Has anyone else heard the news reports over the past several years that scientist have found human remains that are older than apes, monkeys, chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans proving that humans DID NOT evolve from these creatures? Does anyone know where the human remains are being...

View more questions Search