Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rndcapone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 08:47 AM
    What would be a cool, hip stock for an 18 year old?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 09:01 AM

Do you want a cool hip stock or do you want to make a sound investment that will earn you money? You have to pick between the two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have Putnam stock to withdraw. This year/next year [ 2 Answers ]

I have been told that if the "Bush" tax cuts are not extended I am better off to withdraw the stock this year. I opened the stock with post-tax dollars from my pay check. Each year the dividends were reported as income (or loss) on my federal taxes. What additional dollars do I owe other then...

How to turn a nerd/geek into a hip/cool guy? [ 52 Answers ]

Do you remember the old TV show called "Family Matters"? The nerd called Urkle had a tough time with females until the last season, before it went off air. Well,I consider myself a nerd/geek. I'm always on the computer chatting about and looking up unpopular topics. I dress strange, wearing tight...

My two year old 4 ton unit will not cool as good as it did last year [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a comfort maker 4 ton unit two years ago with a new 100 BTU blower unit. The outside unit was already charged with freon so we didn't add any after installation. I always keep the filter changed , but today its not cooling very good. The compressor is running the fan is running and the big...

Hip Fat. How to lose it before the new year [ 2 Answers ]

So I want to lose my hip fat (love handles) before the new year... I have about two weeks until Christmas and that means three until New Years so what can I do? Will crunches work?? I know running does but I can't breathe when I run... so what can I do that will effectively get rid of the hip fat?

View more questions Search