Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelallen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 08:34 AM
    1960's weekly reader: an old woman with a collection of animals waiting out a storm
    The mouse tells the old woman about a storm coming. They are stuck in the house on the hill pretending to be pirates and having tea with plenty of yak butter. The old woman has collected the animals on her travels around the world.

Check out some similar questions!

Weekly Reader (?) book about a giant family who ate pumpkins, from the 1960's? [ 1 Answers ]

This has been plaguing me for years. When I was little, I read a book that had belonged to my dad or one of my aunts. I would guess it was written in the 1960's, maybe early 70's, and I think it was a Weekly Reader book or something similar. It was something to do with a family of giants whose...

Weekly Reader Club? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a little girl, my mom had us enrolled in the Weekly Reader program, where you'd get a new book every so often. I have scoured the internet, looking for such a program for my toddler, who is obsessed with books, and have had no success. It would appear that the Weekly Reader program is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.