Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tomasltukas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 07:08 AM
    Dvd rw drive doesn't read some cd's
    Hi. My problem is that my cd drive doesn't read some cd's (not all), for example kaspersky anti-virus cd. Don't know is it something with the cd or windows (using windows vista 32 bit).

Check out some similar questions!

My CD Drive doesn't read cd's. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an HP laptop, and I've been trying to either listen to music or watch a dvd, and it won't read anything. My OS is Vista, and the only answers I can find on here for people with the same problem are running XP. So please help!

DVD/CD Drive - read dvd but will not write to dvd. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guy's. I have trouble with my dvd/cd-rw combo. My laptop is a Acer TravelMate 2413LC, don't know the make and model of the dvd/cd-rw combo. It reads and writes to Cd's no problem there. But is will not write to a blanc dvd - it reads the dvd. If I put a blanc cd in it ask me what I like to...

Why won't my dvd burner read cd rom or music cd's? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out why my d drive won't read my cd rom I put it in... the light flickers but... nothing happens and I can't install the game. I tried a dvd... it read it and played it... I tried a music cd and it wouldn't read it either. I then tried anouther game but it wouldn't read it... Does...

CD/DVD drive doesn't read music CD's [ 1 Answers ]

Well my problem started about 4 weeks ago before I went on vacation. I was going to import some CD's for my iPod. When I put in the CD the computer recognized it fine and iTunes started importing it, the first song went at about normal speed but then it just flipped through the rest of the songs....

Drive won't read blank cd's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, is there anyone out there that can help me? All of a sudden my drive won't recognize blank cd's when inserted. I try to burn music cd's and put a blank disc in but it keeps saying "no disc inserted". I am running Windows XP, the computer is about a year and a half old. Don't know...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.