Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shester59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 06:46 AM
    I have a money judgement on me don't think I should pay
    judgement a judge gave my slam landlord a money judgement landlord had no rental license code validation black mold in the apartment
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 07:15 AM

You already lost the case, he has a legal judgement awarded against you... just pay up and find a better place.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 09:59 AM

Smoothy is right - but I will ask if you appeared in Court and testified that this is/was an illegal apartment - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I put a lien on social security money of my tenant who has a judgement to pay [ 3 Answers ]

I evicted my tenants for non payment of rents. A judgement was issued in my favor to pay the remaining rent. The tenant is now absconding, but has a social security account. How can I put a lien on it

After receiving a court judgement, no money to pay? [ 3 Answers ]

When a person gets a court judgement to pay some debt ($$$) to a financial institute (in this case collection agency), and doesn't have any asset (no house, nothing valuable) to be seized and doesn't have a wage to be garnished, what does the other party do? Just sit and wait? Or harrass everyday?...

Money Judgement [ 2 Answers ]

I live in New York and I just received in the mail a subpoena for a money judgment that's nine years old for $1,665.00 with interest of which $3,070.32.I live from pay check to pay check. I have no bank account and no credit cards.Ihave a job not paying much. This money judgement was from an...

Judgement of Money [ 5 Answers ]

I've been awarded from the courts (judgement) money owed to me (is not a small claim issue). The individual is a private contractor (self-employed). How do I go about getting this money paid back to me (garnishment of wages, collection agency, etc.)

View more questions Search