Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iLuvIt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 09:12 PM
    Raymond burr late 50s early 60s film title
    Raymond burr meets woman in woods and she disrobes

Check out some similar questions!

Old piano song from late 60s early 70s [ 4 Answers ]

When I was at school the piano teacher used to play a song with the words Footsteps on the landing, creeping to and fro, who is out there prowling, I should like to know, not that I am frightened, frightened of the dark, because Rover sleeps beside me, and he 'll know when to bark! She used to...

Old irish song 50s or 60s I think [ 4 Answers ]

An old friend who passed away had this song on a 45 record and it got broken Can you please help me it had the words The judge said stand up lads and dry up your tears your sentenced to dartmoor for 21 years.I think the name of it was 21 years does anyone know who sang it and what year thank you...

Old movie. Maybe in the 50s or 60s? [ 3 Answers ]

My mom was talking about this movie... I didn't see it so my description may be off. Something about a family out in their car.. it breaks down or something(?), they get out, wander off (I think it's winter), and find a cabin. They stay in it for a while and then the husband/father leaves to...

B Horror Flick from 50s or early 60s [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a B horror movie in the 50s or early 60s in which there was a big gnarly tree with a face on the trunk that fed on blood or people, perhaps as part of a ritual in a primitive society. The tree also had a beating heart and maybe a dagger partially lodged in the heart....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.