Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie614 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, nausea, and fatigue
    I have had swollen cervical, superclavical, inguinal, and axillary lymph nodes for approximately 3-4 weeks now. They are also accompanied with a sore throat, headache, occasional nausea and fatigue. Strep test is negative, and no response to Zithromax. I am also diabetic and my sugar has been running higher despite anything I do to help bring it down for the past few days. I was diagnosed with Mono about 8 months ago. Can it reoccur? And what else could be causing this? Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Lymph nodes swollen [ 3 Answers ]

I hope somebody can help my brother has been bother for a number of years with his lymph nodes being swollen in his neck once they were large enough to see without palpating them now you can palpate and feel them also he has chronic back pain never has he been injured in any way he says he tired...

Lymph nodes swollen one side and other on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi This is my case pretty weird I am sure Before I start I need to tell you I have had blood test STD , HIV and CBC all negative and perfet health , I don't smoke and don't drink, so my blood is kind of pure But, I caught , what I would call a penis bacterial infection (the doctor told me it...

Swollen lymph nodes by the ear [ 4 Answers ]

The Lymph nodes that are located slightly below the ear are swollen most of the time. Doctors don't seem to be concerned. Any ideas? I have allergies to ragweed and tree pollen and am on ongoing immunotherapy. I also have Asthma.

Swollen Lymph Nodes and Pain Under Breast [ 2 Answers ]

Okay armchair doctors, what say you to this? Last week my monthly showed up a week early. 3 days prior to the Arrival my breasts (espcially the nipples) were extremely sensitive and painful. Period starts very heavy and halfway through I get really painful (like hot poker) jolts through my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.