Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jedwardxox Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 05:49 PM
    Gym better at Night or Morning?
    Is the gym better at Night or the morning, see in the morning you burn calories from breakfast and your body burns calories all day I guess? Or about 7pm after everything you have ate, and added all your calories up and go to the gym and burn of as much as you can then don't eat after?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2011, 06:58 PM

You can find pros and cons with either one. The best time is going to be the one where you will be able to put forth the most effort and remain consistent with attending. Decide which will work best with your schedule, then focus on what you eat, and how much, as well.
    HeadStrongBoy Posts: 351, Reputation: -4

Mar 19, 2011, 03:07 AM
    The human body functions best on a 24 hour (average) cycle. Measurements of body temperature vary from sleeping to the middle of the day when people are generally most active. The consensus of opinion is that it's best to do heavy physical work at the times that the body's temperature cycle is normally the highest. That way it's much less likely to overtax the heart muscles. Since at that time everything in the body is at its optimum operating temperature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass a drug test in the morning if I drank 2 shots of whiskey last night? [ 10 Answers ]

I took 2 shots of whiskey at about 8 or 8:30 last night, I've drank tea all day and pickle juice. I may have an alcohol test in the morning! Will I be OK?

Can I nullify my marriage since I was drinking the night and morning before? [ 4 Answers ]

I was speaking to a priest before a wedding and he told me that the groom shouldn't drink before the vows because this will nullify the marriage if it goes to court. My question: Can I nullify my marriage after going through a lengthy divorce which is still going on Married 2 years w/ child,...

Girl Friend Texting a Guy Client Early Morning and Late Night What to do? [ 4 Answers ]

So let me start by saying I do love this girl, but I have had my fair share of problems in my relationship. She was fresh out of a long 5yr. Relationship when we first began dating. She still did business with her ex, so I understood, but I didn't like the situation. One day while I'm on her...

Ac works at night and in the morning, but during the day it seems to warm up [ 1 Answers ]

We had a Heat pump installed in June 2009, on the heat side it works great, but on the AC side, this is where we have the problem. During the night and morning hours the ac seems to work all right, cannot get it below 70 degrees, and as the day warms up so does the AC unit to about 10 degrees...

Bleeding with blood clotting the morning after I sex last night. What is this? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period for 7 days, on the 9th day I had sex with my husband. The morning after, I saw this blood clotting when I pee. The blood stop after a few hours. On the 11th day, we had sex again, same thing happen when I woke up in the morning. Note that I never had sex with any one else except...

View more questions Search