cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 04:36 PM

ftw = For The Win
    Reemyz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 06:28 AM
    Well I agree with califdadof3
    But it depends on the sentence itself
    That means if the sentence says ''Go ahead love jayybee FTW!'' then that means as califdado3 said: for the win..
    But if it was something like ''I don't care what people think'' then that means another thing... which actually I don't think I am allowed to even say that word over here :P I think you got it right? ;)
    Moe77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 03:50 PM
    Ftw= for the win and ftw can also mean what the heck backwards and wtf= What the F***
    Tessie15cool Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 09:49 PM
    For the win like what they would say in basketball when you know it's for the win
    Tessie15cool Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 09:50 PM
    Hola todos
    Girlovestacos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 04:36 PM
    (AHEM) Not that I agree with this but in some terms it can mean f*** the world. Of course as everyone has already mentioned it can mean for the win.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy text at the end of text "talk later" [ 20 Answers ]

Hey guys, There is this guy that I like, he is someone that I know a while but we don't meet that often. Well anyway, he has asked me out a few times, but I told him that he was too young for me as there is a 7 year age gap... he is in his late twenties I'm in my mid thirties. So I meet him...

How do I talk dirty in a text message? [ 5 Answers ]

OKay last night my boyfriend asked me to talk dirty to him... I had nothing, I was tongue-tied! But I don't want him to think I can't be "wild" or 'dirty'... So what do I say??

No chat speak, no text talk! [ 0 Answers ]

Chat speak, and text talk, will be deleted, so at least try to make sense. :D In the interest of understanding, please refrain from chat/text, and spell check your posts. If they are really that bad, they are subject to being deleted. Thanks all, and enjoy.

Dirty talk/text [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I text all the time and we live 4 in half hours away from each other now that we are in college and we dirty text and dirty talk. How do I keep it interesting

View more questions Search