Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lace221333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 03:47 PM
    Help trying to conceive
    I had my period last month around the 20 me and my boyfriend trying conceving right after my period and I have really tender swollen breast for the past 2 weeks and now I started cramping and bleeding today what could this mean
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 05:32 PM

Could be an off cycle, could be due to a pregnancy, could be due to a possible miscarriage. Is the bleeding light or heavy? Similar to a period or not as much? Slight cramping or severe?
    lace221333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 08:56 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    It was heavy bleeding and severe cramping I feel like I'm never going to be able to get pregnant I've been trying for 4 years now and nothing and than the month that I try getting pegnant my period alays comes early and it very heavy flow chunky blood
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2011, 04:42 AM

Is this the first time you felt that you may have become pregnant? Have you had any miscarriages in the past?

After four years of trying, you may want to consider seeing your doctor for some testing if you haven't already done so. If this has been with the same partner, he should be tested as well.

This last situation may have been a miscarriage, may have been an off cycle. Most early miscarriages are never known.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to conceive but taking allergy medicine benadryl would it be bad for a baby?

Want to conceive [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am 32 I missed my period for 5 months now but I am not pregnant the doctor has done some blood test and find that my ovaries are not working so I cannot conceive never I am so desperate and I don't know what to do please can somebody can help if there is another solution for me to get...

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to get conceived. I usually have 28 days cycle. Last month I had 39 days cycle, can anybody help me to know when is the best time I can get conceived? Oct 08 my cycle was on 16th Nov 08 cycle was on 14th Dec 08 cycle was on 24th HELP!!

Trying To Conceive [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for a 1 1/2 now with no luck. We are both healthy, and feel that we are ready for a baby. I've become quite discouraged lately because my sister has just had a baby in August and I found out she's pregnant again today, and to add to that my sister in law...

When did I conceive [ 4 Answers ]

When did I conceive if my due date is may 12

View more questions Search