Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BCEL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Looking for Famlies Anonymous in Ohio
    Hello, My name is Betsy this is my first time utilizing this site. I'm Looking for Families Anonymous groups that meet in Ohio I've had the privilege to attend a few meetings while in Florida and want to continue the support at home.

[email protected]
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Here is their webpage for info on the Ohio groups:
    OHIO MEETINGS For information on meetings in your area

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In Ohio, who can be landlord? [ 6 Answers ]

Under Ohio law, who is a landlord? Or is a landlord, "the owner of the real property", the "general partnership", "the general partnership of a limited partership" or when there is no general partner of a limited partnership? Thanks

Anonymous and secure emailing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I live in a country undergoing a coup and human rights abuses occurring daily. In order to send messages with a minimum chance of identification I set up a webmail account, this does not seem to provide useful IP information in a test email but presumably ones ISP could log your use of...

Ohio Deed? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, As I'm looking to buy, a wonderd what cost are involved on a deed, I tell you why, here with us we are obligated to pay a certain amount of the value to recongnise the sale (sort of deed I guess), so does some one can tell me what the price of a deed is? Kind regards

Anonymous country song [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song with the chorus that is like... Young girl, Wide eyed, First love, One time, Innocence

View more questions Search