Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tgp31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 12:29 PM
    Commercial property and certificate of occupancy
    If the owner of a commercial property fails to provide certificate of occupancy and the city is ready to lock the doors is owner responsible for all damages including occupants losses?

Check out some similar questions!

Certificate of Occupancy [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Washington, DC, and have given my landlaord 30-days notice to move out. He informed me that my lease requires a 60-day notice. I found out that he doesn't have a Certificate of Occupancy. Is the lease valid? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Certificate of occupancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! New here and I have a question. We have just renovated our home in Queens, NY and changed it from a one family to a 2 family home. We are still waiting to get the C of O so that we can refinance. Some friends of our need a place to stay for a couple of months and we were wondering if we...

What is a certificate of occupancy? [ 4 Answers ]

What is a certificate of occupancy?

How can I view a Certificate of Occupancy [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get or at least view a certificate of occupancy for a property that I do not own? If so where would I get it. If I were interested in buying a property wouldn't it make sense to view the COO to verify the property uses? Any other information that may be useful?? :confused: Thank you!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.