Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bumrock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 10:38 AM
    Have a rheem criterion 2 gas furnace (1X2000), our gas was out for three days (Tucson
    Have a rheem criterion 2 gas furnace (1X2000), our gas was out for three days (Tucson Az )
    Now it’s back on, and both furnaces start and stop about ever 4 to 10 minutes

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem criterion gas furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

Have a criterion gas furnace... was working, now fan doesn't come on... even when controller is put in "fan only" mode.. ideas?

Rheem criterion gas furnace? [ 3 Answers ]

I have the Rheem Criterion II furnace. It is working OK. But the blower comes on after the desired temperature reached or it was turned off after a while.However, eventually it will turn off but blows cool air. I just don't know what to do because it blows the cool air. So I shut it down manually...

Rheem gas furnace criterion ii [ 2 Answers ]

Home inspection revealed that the "housing in the furnace is cracked." We are in the process of selling our home and would really rather not pay to replace/repair the furnace. We purchased a home warranty for the new buyer and are waiting to hear back whether the warranty will cover the furnace...

Rheem criterion II gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

It is now about 57 degrees in my house. My furnace just turned on but there was no ignition, no flame. I could hear the blowers running. Is my flame sensor bad or dirty? Or is it something else? How do I fix this? I have fixed my furnace before with a new flame sensor or something like that. I...

Rheem criterion II gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Have a rheem furnace and when it turns on it blows real hard something I read said it has a three or four speed motor just wondering if some one could help me change the wires to lower the speed of the motor

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.